The manifestation of prostatitis can be determined by many signs. If they match your symptoms, you should seek help from a specialized urologist immediately, as early treatment is always more effective.
The first symptoms of prostatitis in men
- Pain in the perineum and above the pubic bone
- urinary problems;
- decreased libido and erection;
- general malaise;
- It happens that in the morning the patient notices the release of drops of white secretion.
- body temperature rises to 38 degrees
It is also worth noting that symptoms of prostatitis show signs of other dangerous diseases such as cystitis, benign prostate tumors, and bladder cancer.
Almost all men are at risk, so you need regular screening for prostatitis. But the disease often affects older men. Many men generally ignore this therapy and seek help when the disease is neglected and cannot be cured. Once a patient has raised this issue, they will first be assigned a diagnosis. This is necessary for an accurate diagnosis and severity of the disease.
The first thing the doctor will prescribe from the tests is the prostate juice and blood test. If the patient has bacterial prostatitis, these tests will do just fine. In addition, however, an analysis can be prescribed:
- examinations of the urethral flora;
- rectal examination of the prostate;
- perineal ultrasound
The disease can be caused by stagnant processes, then the method of treatment changes. At this stage, it is fundamental to find out the cause of the disease in order to start the correct therapy that will rid the patient of the disease.
Treatment of bacterial prostatitis in men
In the treatment of bacterial prostatitis, all the conditions exist to alleviate the patient's condition in such cases, when the patient has severe difficulty urinating and severe pain and in such cases can be hospitalized.
First, antibacterial drugs are prescribed to the patient, as these are most effective in bacterial prostatitis, and the doctor may also prescribe immunostimulants to speed up the positive result. And don't forget that relapses of this disease are quite common.
Standard treatmentAcute infectious prostatitis
Most often, acute infectious inflammation can only be treated with medication. The best medicine in this case is:
|antibiotics||They destroy pathogenic microflora. Drugs are prescribed based on test results, but broad spectrum antimicrobial agents are often used.|
|Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs||They alleviate the symptoms and thus alleviate the general condition of the patient. Mostly these are suppositories.|
|Local and internal immunostimulants.||To stimulate and improve immunity|
Treatment of congestive inflammation of prostatitis
Prostate massage for prostatitis
For constipation in the pelvic area in the form of a prostate massage. This is a direct rectal massage of the inflamed organ. After this procedure, it turns out that all standing fluids (prostate secretion, venous blood) are removed. The massage should be performed by a highly qualified specialist.
In addition, the following methods can be used:
- magnetic field therapy;
- ultrasonic effect;
- Use of the high frequency current
Contraindications to physiotherapeutic procedures:
In the acute course of the disease, physiotherapeutic procedures are contraindicated, so it is used during remission to achieve a stable result and sometimes complete healing. To ensure that these procedures are not harmful to health, the patient is subjected to a detailed examination.
Treatment of chronic prostatitis with folk remedies
For the treatment of this complex disease in thecomplex therapy, it is effective to use folk remedies, they bring their own harmoniously into the treasure for a faster recovery. Let's consider the most effective means:
- Wormwoodhas an antibacterial effect and can be used dry and as a tea infusion.
for 150 ml. brewed wormwood: Pour 1 teaspoon of dry herb with boiling water, take 50 ml 3 times a day.
It is advisable to consult a doctor before use.
wormwood perfectly stimulates the immune system and fights inflammation well. However, you need to know that wormwood cannot be taken for long.
- Honey,can be eaten pure or added to tea. When honey is natural, it has great nutritional content. Do not consume more than 150 g per day, provided you do not consume any sugar.
- Parsley, the seeds, leaves and roots of the plant are used for treatment. Tinctures are made from seeds and roots according to the same recipe: 1 tbsp. pour a spoon 100 gr. of boiling water and insist for a day. It is recommended to squeeze the leaf part of the plant and consume the juice immediately.
- Pumpkin seeds. Pumpkin seeds are a storehouse of useful vitamins, micro and macro elements for the male body, the use of which can prevent the development of prostatitis and affect the speedy recovery with the development of the disease. For prevention, only 30-40 grains per day are needed to prevent the development of diseases of the male genitourinary system.
- bow.Many home medicine experts claim that the best folk remedies for prostatitis are onions and onion peel. There are many different ways to use arches to improve prostate health:
It is very useful for the male reproductive organ to eat a small onion head and its green feathers every day.
Rinse the onion skins and boil them in boiling water for 5 minutes. When the broth is infused, strain and consume 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for a month.
With acute development of the inflammatory process in the prostate, rub 3 small onions on a fine grater, pour 3 cups of boiling water and brew during the day. Take 50 ml every hour.
- Shilajit.An organic product of natural origin - Shilajit - has long been used to treat prostatitis. Mummy received:
The inflammation of the prostate decreases and then disappears completely.
The pain syndrome in the pelvic area is blunted.
The general condition of the genitourinary system is improving.
The most famous type of shilajit inTo apply prostatitis- take 0, 2 g of the product 2 times a day, wash off with carrot juice, blueberry juice or sea buckthorn juice. After 10 days, the drug dose must be doubled (up to 0. 4 grams) and taken for another 10 days. For the third 10 days, the mummy should already be taken at a dose of 0. 6 grams. After a one-week break, the monthly therapy cycle is repeated.
- Needle baths. If the cause of prostatitis is linked to the development of bacterial infection, hot needle baths have very good antimicrobial effects. In their power:
- anesthesia and relief of inflammation of the prostate;
- restore organ secretions;
- Relax and improve the flow of urine.
To make a needle concentrate, you need to take 200 grams of fir branches (spruce or cedar can be used), pour 2 liters of boiling water and simmer on low heat for 2-3 hours. After this time, most of the water will boil away and the broth will turn into an extract.
The concentrate should be prepared and fresh just before bathing. The water level in the bath should be approximately in the middle of the chest, lower is possible, higher is categorically contraindicated. Within 15 minutes, the pelvic area must be rubbed until there is a slight reddening that activates blood circulation. For daily interventions, the duration of treatment is 10 to 14 days.
Treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies should not interfere with the main therapy, one should not abandon pharmaceutical drugs in favor of the listed funds.
Operation for prostatitis
Surgery to treat prostatitis is very rare. As they are currently ineffective and cause many side effects (erectile dysfunction, ejaculation disorders). However, in some cases, surgery is essential. And it occurs when the disease has become more complicated and a condition has appeared that threatens the patient's life. Various abscesses, inability to urinate, suspected tumor are indications for surgery.
Surgery involves removing all or part of the prostate, and an abscess may also be drained to remove the pus. Depending on the severity of the complications that have arisen, the appropriate type of surgery is selected. Recovery after surgery takes about 10 days. In about 50% of cases, complete cure can be achieved by partial removal. This percentage of many fears moves away from this method of getting rid of the disease.
Which side effects can occur during therapy?
The following side effects may occur due to improper or prolonged use of antibacterial agents:
- Deterioration of the general condition;
- pain in the right hypochondrium;
Make sure to take all medicines as directed. Do not exceed the dosage. If the condition worsens, contact a specialist immediately to adjust treatment. Because of the danger of taking antibiotics in tablet form, you need to focus on restoring your own immunity. This is the only way to quickly deal with the disease without seriously damaging other organs.
In addition to drug therapy, certain rules must be followed. If the lesion is acute, the following is required:
- stay in bed;
- refuses to have sex;
- drink enough liquid.
If the disease has a chronic course, it is important:Move
- and apply light weight to the pelvic area;
- during remission to have a normal sex life
- eat right;
- is checked regularly.
After a certain period of time without relapses and when the tests confirm the absence of infection, the disease is considered cured. To achieve complete cure, you need to adhere to special prevention.
Effective drugs against prostatitis:
It is impossible to choose one and the best prostatitis drug that can cure all types of prostatitis. An antibacterial drug cannot help a patient with a parasitic form of the infection and vice versa.
There are many effective agents for treating inflammation in the prostate, but you cannot prescribe them yourself after just reading people's reviews on the internet.